Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
A passionate and strong team assistant to take responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of a manager/team's activities.
- Take care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment setup, etc.
- Organize and coordinate the manager's and team's activities.
- Support in the organization of regional meetings.
- Coordinate the arrival of new employees (transfer files, onboarding, IT, telephone requests, etc.).
- Put together and maintain files and aids for internal and external meetings, and draft reports and minutes
- Gather, communicate, and dispatch information throughout the team.
- Handle delicate and unexpected situations and facilitate the resolution of ongoing problems.
- If necessary, work in partnership and share some of your assistantship activities with another assistant.
- At least 5 years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable and adept at interacting with regional stakeholders across time zones
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Ability to keep company confidences and be discreet
- Strong growth mindset, can-do attitude and resilience
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.