L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for Category Manager for the Skin & Hygiene categories in Stockholm.
As the Category Manager you are responsible of cascading the category channel growth strategy and priorities into reality at country level. By ensuring flawless implementation of the category and channel strategy at local retailers, you maximize brand & retailer activation moments and value creation initiatives. In collaboration with the commercial teams, you create the client activation plan for the category and identify incremental opportunities. By leveraging the brand assets provided by the Nordic Retail Brand Managers, you optimize brand and category solutions for local retailer needs & opportunities.
- Ensure category growth and identify gaps and opportunities at country and retailer level.
- Own the development, execution, and alignment of category plan in collaboration with commercial & brand team.
- Drive category value creation projects utilizing all the RGM levers.
- Manage the category activation plan and ensure fluid communication towards brand team to support the definition of media timing for each campaign.
- Drive the category space & assortment priorities into client reality together with the Category Development Manager & KAM’s.
- Manage category listings from case building to internal communication.
- Adapt the half year meeting presentations into locally relevant trade story and present to top local clients in collaboration with KAMs
- Feed client needs & opportunities for the category to relevant internal stakeholders: activation gaps, listing opportunities.
- Develop local specific retailer activation material when needed to complement existing Nordic materials.
- Manage local part of in-store marketing budget.
- Analyze market data and share insights on L’Oréal, category and competitor performance and trends on monthly basis.
- Conduct post event analysis together with commercial teams on main retailer activations and share insights and learnings with all stakeholders.
- You have a relevant University/business school degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Sales, Category Management or Marketing within a leading FMCG company.
- Strong analytical skills and performance drive.
- Commercial and financial understanding is valued.
- Combines strategic thinking with executional excellence, good eye for details.
- Experience with Swedish shoppers and retailers.
- Has a proven track record of implementation of initiatives with rigorous excellence.
- Has the ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
- Creative, out-of-the-box mindset and enjoys being out of the comfort zone.
- Has strong communication skills and enjoys working in a multicultural and diverse team.
We are looking for Category Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.