僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: McHenry, IL
JOB TITLE: Salon Business Partner
REPORTS TO: District Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Outside Sales
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premier distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
The Salon Business Partner is responsible for helping our customers reach their greatest potential by supplying the best products the professional beauty industry has to offer. The Salon Business Partner is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives within their assigned territory through manufacturer-provided education, sales programs and ongoing new business development. The SBP will partner with our manufacturers to provide education and training either in salons or in our SalonCentric Stores. There are also several prominent industry trade shows and events during the year that will serve as an opportunity to deepen customer relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. CONSULTATIVE SALES: Key Account Development – Identifies, focuses and develops a plan of long-term growth within assigned territory for existing salons to increase in-salon market share and new partnerships.
· Communicate and utilize the business strategies and services provided to develop successful and profitable long-term partnerships within assigned territory.
· Responsible for the delivery of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives including goal obtainment on the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the defined geographical territory and all assigned accounts.
2. EDUCATION & TRAINING: Supports sales by participating in and facilitating education and promotional events including area classes, company shows, and events, hands-on work-shops, and in-salon education.
· Organize and execute account planning meetings on a quarterly or more frequent basis with salon owners to consult on business promotions and strategy.
· Leverage and integrate third-party partners and companies such as Summit Salon Business Consulting to enhance customers’ business acumen resulting in more stable salon operations and improved P&Ls.
· Utilize company resources and tools to leverage loyalty programs.
3. ADMINISTRATION & PLANNING: Manages remote-order entry with company-provided tools as well as other administrative duties as needed. Strong participation in all regional and national sales meetings.
· Effectively manage all administrative aspects of the role in a timely manner to include but not limited to daily remote order entry and regular maintenance of customer information and activity for the assigned territory in Salesforce.com.
· Responsible for monitoring diversion by continually assessing and monitoring the appropriate amount of product that each customer should be ordered based on their size, client count, and the number of service providers within the salon/spa location.
· High school degree required, bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
· Minimum of one (1) year demonstrated outside sales experience or beauty industry experience with emphasis on consultative selling.
· Demonstrated outside sales experience or equivalent industry experience
· Demonstrated consultative and customer service skills.
· Excellent communication both verbal and written as well as presentation skills.
· Must be highly organized, flexible, goal-oriented, and results-driven.
· Possesses a valid state driver’s license, good driving record, and required auto insurance policy levels.
· Must live within assigned sales territory.
· Position requires frequent and sometimes prolonged driving of a car, walking, and standing. Uses professional judgment during all business activities.
· Excellent computer skills - Windows-based (MS Office) systems and applications.
· Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus as well as social media understanding and usage.
This position requires intermittent supervision as the incumbent will be working independently the majority of the time in the field. This role is responsible for direct interaction with salons and independent stylists and will be required to negotiate and react quickly with regard to business decisions, with the manager’s approval for key decisions.
This position requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. It also requires attendance at conventions, shows, educational classes and other special events that may require overnight travel and/or some weekends. All work may necessitate the lifting of promotional materials and products up to 25 pounds which may also require bending.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.