Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. At L'Oréal, our IT teams design and build solutions to ensure high performance for all our business sectors by imagining new ways of doing things, from designing websites to building algorithms and predicting new trends. They can be found leading teams towards a more connected and digitalized future in IT retail, e-commerce, CRM, data, AI, cybersecurity, Cloud and E-Marketing. You never stop learning at L'Oréal IT because things change at the speed of light! Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
The Senior Manager of IT MM is a hands-on role where you will support day-to-day operations of B2B/B2C supply chain systems. This position is responsible for performing research, analysis, design, and architecture in support of strategic projects.
- As the MM Subject Matter Expert (SME) you will provide technical support and guidance on project designs, production incidents, and business requests.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in SAP MM business processes and should have experience leading process design sessions with end users.
- Overall technical lead for the MM domain. Ability to debug ABAP is a plus.
- Lead small projects and provide design direction on larger multi domain projects.
- Support the minor evolution process by clarifying requirements with the business, aligning on priorities, and ensuring the completed solution meets business expectations.
- Develop Winshuttle scripts in support of business mass update requirements.
- Support Anaplan replenishment and planning projects.
- Ensure Core IT policies, procedures, and guidelines are adhered to while designing IT Solutions to add value to business
- Key player in the remediation efforts for project NEO (S4 implementation).
- Must be able to self-organize, prioritize tasks, and document processes and flows.
- Manage resource assignments and priorities. Work with other functional managers to coordinate assignments/projects and other deliverables.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience required
- Strong MS Office skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask, and work independently
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, interface with multiple teams (or individuals) and manage change
- Ability to manage business users independently, be self-motivated, proactive, and a team player.
- Ability to embrace new technologies in a constant evolving environment is a must
- Minimal travel is required.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.