If you want to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial yet supporting environment at a leading company in their category.
Then joining L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty (LDB) might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
At LDB, we believe more than ever, health is the future of beauty. Through our long heritage brand portfolio, strategic partnership with health care professionals and diverse distribution channels, we accompany consumers in their journey to boost their skin health, gain confidence via life-changing dermatology with the ultimate commitment.
Now we are looking for a highly experienced Trainer dedicated at working with Product Marketing team to support of channelization strategy.
▪ Able to impersonate and transmit value of the brand to distribution
▪ Develop creativity among clients and their teams, linked to new products/ services
▪ Implement global or customized training programs for business clinic partner, as well as each store and/or staff members
▪ Participate in the development of new training actions and play as a key brand member to deliver brand value and product differentiation in distribution through training
▪ Involve in consumer journey in key touchpoints ( Medical clinics, Boutique, etc,..) and propose solutions to enhance consumer experience.
▪ Plan and execute training program quarterly to refresh techniques and updated products for business partners
▪ Join global education team to update herself/himself brand standards, products and techniques in order to cascade appropriate training content to partners in Vietnam
▪ Support brand team campaign in related her/ his expertise per assigned
▪ Medical background
▪ 2-3 years of experience in similar role in beauty industry
▪ 1+ years of experience as leader/ key contact to work with key stake holders
▪ Be able to communicate in English fluently to work closely with Global training/education team and marketing team to keep updated with brand guidelines/ education to deploy with local team.
▪ Be able to communicate and train internal and external team at professional level
▪ Have marketing mindset and fundamental skill sets as an advantage
▪ Agile - You are fast acting to respond to dynamically changing world in the innovative yet relevant manner
▪ Ambitious - You crave success and drive team to success
▪ Responsible - you'll treat our consumers, our customers, our brand & our money as if they're your own.
▪ Mature, assertive & able to lead cross functional team solidly
▪ Open to new ways of doing things.
▪ True to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are