In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 82.600 employees and 35 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Social & Advocacy Manager – Consumer Products Division
Are you passionate about contemporary marketing that is for the first time shaped & driven by L’Oréal?
Then joining L’Oréal Consumer Product Division Marketing & Business Development Structure, in the role of "Social & Advocacy Manager" might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
At L’Oréal Consumer Products Division (CPD), we create personalized brand experiences online and offline that make our customers the center of our iconic brand universe. We make the customer the hero of our brand story. Every day we push boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies to advance the brand building, the retail excellence and the digital engagement creating real emotion through memorable brand experiences and creative marketing initiatives.
Now we are looking for a Social & Advocacy Manager that will be the agent of customer & consumer digital activation, will maximize social reach and reputation through content generation as well as drive social media and influencer management
As a Social & Advocacy Manager in the Consumer Products Division you will be responsible for:
END-TO-END INFLUENCER, AMBASSADORS, KOLs & EVENT MANAGEMENT:
• Own relationships with influencers (identification, contact, events etc.) & editors (O&O) in cooperation with BBLs and the agency, acting as the advocacy voice of the brands
• Lead the content creation hub to leverage consumer trends on social media with relevant, creative & engaging content
• Organize events to engage Influencers, KOLs (Key opinion leaders), consumers and shoppers
• Follow-up on budget allocated on influencer and event management
• Actively track KPIs and activities’ performance to optimize and propose improvements
• Manage brands’ CSR communication in cooperation with the project teams
CONSUMER ADVOCACY THROUGH CONTENT GENERATION AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
• Create the brand tone of voice on social media
• Own and fuel social media accounts with the support of agencies
• Create and manage organic campaigns posts in cooperation with the Product Managers
• Ensure community management and develop an understanding of consumers and shoppers through social engagement and analytics
• Perform social media listening and report related KPIs
• Define KPIs, implement reporting tools to monitor communication campaigns performance
• 4-6 years of relevant experience in a similar or associated role; experience in end-to-end influencer campaign management, event production and/or advocacy projects management
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or relevant field will be considered a plus
• Solid understanding of the social media landscape & passion for digital, including topics like influencers advocacy, creative content creation and social commerce.
• Established press & influencers relationships. Strong ability to cooperate and liaise with advertising & PR agencies, internal & external partners.
• Creative thinking, attention to detail & ability to act as a project manager for cross-functional teams to deliver a high level of creativity & accuracy
• Interest in all-things-beauty and drive to constantly follow the latest industry trends, will be considered a plus.
• Excellent Communication & presentation skills
• Excellent command of the Greek & English Language (written & verbal).
• Strategic. In the way of thinking & having the ability to react and adapt quickly, following the market needs.
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
• Driver. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
• Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes, but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
• Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
• Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or anyone else, you treat everyone the same.
• One of the gangs. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so, do we.
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
• You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
Does it sound like you? #weareloreal and we are thrilled to receive your CV and potentially meet you!