僱傭類別: Full - Time
· Under the supervision of the commercial director, build joint business plans with Offline channels; Beauty Stores, Hyper channel to grow the business.
· Forecast, prepare and achieve financial results : sales turnover, market share, profits.
· Prepare and take leading for Trade term agreement development and negotiation to maximize company investment for Boots and Beauty Stores channel
· Act as the expert of his/her account to feed a retailer-centric account, to ensure as much alignment as possible for both internal and external stakeholders including working closely with other departments (Trade marketing, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Service and Controller) to ensure consistency of L’Oreal unity when representing to retailers.
· Have FMCG experience at least 4 years and specific sales experience for 2 years.
· Working experiences with Beauty Stores, Hyper, Super center, convenience store will be specially considered.
· Work as good team work and support team to grow, Work hard and Play harder.
· Data oriented / Great data analysis/ Logical and strategic thinking.
· Good both planning and execution.
· Great pressure management especially from external.
· Dynamic character by accepting changes.
· People oriented – show strong leadership and lead team with coaching and visionary skills.