Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
Carry out information, communication and promotional initiatives aimed at health establishments as part of the strategy implemented by medical detailing and the brand’s / Division’s medical relations
Develop and propose a sectorial action plan, implement it, monitor it and adapt it to strategic changes
- Analyse potentiel and needs of each target to prioritise the establishments and the medical targets to be visited
- Analyse sector results and implement action plans to optimise them
- Manage and optimise the budget
Enhance the image and increase the prescription and recommendation of the brands
- Organise and carry out training and communication initiatives aimed at health professionals as part of the hospital and medical relations strategy of the brand (face to face, staff)
- Develop partnerships with health establishments, KOLs and local patient associations
- Represent the brand/Division at every contact opportunity with health professionals (congresses and events) and make sure they are followed up
- Promote the products and services of the brand/Division to hospital and healthcare establishment specialists so as to enhance the patient healthcare pathway (therapeutic education, self-massaging, corrective makeup and etc.)
- Ensure inclusion on establishments’ approved product list and participate in calls for tender
- Ensure synergy with commercial teams to improve sell-out
Manage administrative and reporting tasks
- Organise and optimise visit planning
- Master and use monitoring tools for CRM/CLM platform activity
- Prepare visits and carry out qualitative and quantitative activity reporting
Ensure monitoring of the environment, key players, medical and scientific knowledge and feed relevant information back up to headquarters
Ensure respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals
Flag up any adverse side effects to cosmeto-vigilance
- Bachelor's degree in any related field (Prefer Science, Medical Science, Pharmaceutical, Nursing, Public health, healthcare)
- More than 10 years of experience as Sales in pharmaceutical, medical industry
- Self driven, good team player and can do attitude
- Good analytical skills, negotiation skills
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.