工作職能: Training & Education
僱傭類別: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Strongly build and spread the brand’s make-up artistry statement at national level by working 360° with other stakeholders to ensure sustainable business success and full brand image coherence
- Adapt Make Up’s training material & techniques, developing customer-centric make up looks with application techniques to support effective sales
- Train and develop all BAs on product knowledge, selling-method, link & cross-selling and coach all BAs at POS to ensure they are reaching KPIs
- Up-skill BAs knowledge & know-how on Business and Growth mindset to build sales in their counter and stay up-to-date with competition & trends
- Maximize sales by building brand awareness through make up expertise and artistry amongst all retail teams and towards all influencers
- Adapt Retail Education and communication strategy according to the country Make Up strategy
- Generate turnover, brand awareness and loyalty through events, master classes, PR as well as online channel i.e. FB, IG, Tiktok
- Drive POS events and sell at POS (Priority on top doors), applying make-up through events, animations, make up lessons, photo shoots, backstage, make-up shows, embodying the brand image, attitude & service level
- Support marketing team on Make Up’s new product ordering and Make Up’s product portfolio management, and Make Up monthly sales forecast
- Have at least 5 year experience in relevant position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellence grooming to be the representative of the brand
- Intermediate Level in English (written & speaking)
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel on frequent basis
- Flexible to work anytime on some weekends (can claim back compensation leave)
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.