工作職能: Training & Education
僱傭類別: Full - Time
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
Mission: To develop the training action plans, conceive the appropriate tools and ensure roll-out to local
Main KPI : Productivity: Sell-out/In/ NPD hit rate / MS Score teams
- Leads the conception or adaptation of new education and training projects, understanding the market and being aware on what is happening
- Creates training guidelines to facilitate local initiatives and foster seasonal events
- Monitors feedback (qualitative and quantitative) from the field
- Monitors budget and ROI
- Delivers in-class training
- Trains, Develops and Animates field coaches/trainers
- On-boards retailers’ BAs to our training methods
- Fosters relationship with international trainers
- Master international guidelines and brand standards, trends
- Develops internal trainers’ structure to new needs of L’Oréal and needs of retailers
- Bachelor or higher in any field
- At least 6 years of experience as the Master of brand identity, products, categories, gestures, sales and service as well as up-to-date of competition, market, clients, and trends knowledge
- Be able to Elaborates service & retail education plans aligned with business priorities
- Good in stakeholder management
- Designs appropriate learning solutions for Customer Experience and Animates learning communities with passion
- Good sense of customer centricity
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.