KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- With the Zone Treasurer and the Group Treasury Department, secure and optimize cash flows, manage foreign exchange hedges and alert any financial risks.
- Be the referent for treasury topics and related software.
- Ensure the correct application of the Financial Charter and Group Standards within the Country.
- Implement and facilitate Treasury projects (Information systems, securitization of cash flow, request for proposal on payment methods)
- Enforce the fight against fraud.
- Be the referent for any topics related to economic situation analysis.
- Be the process owner of foreign exchange risk management.
- Ensure the proper identification and hedging of currency risk.
- Alert the Group Treasury Department on over / under-hedging.
- Understand and explain the impact of currency hedges in the controlling reports and in the accounts of the Country.
- Manage the country's treasury operations.
- Supervise the process of attribution of the banking powers.
- Maintain the relationship with the banks in compliance with the Financial Charter and in particular the selection of banks, the selection of payment methods and collection and the monitoring and application of the terms negotiated with the banks.
- Set up the necessary financing, deposits and bank guarantees.
- Anticipate and plan the treasury flows as well as the cash flow of the Country.
- Ensure the day-to-day cash management with a reconciliation of actual / forecasted flows and daily pooling of cash.
- Be the Omnichannel treasury flows Specialist.
- Master and secure retail and e-commerce treasury operations and make recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure an efficient collaboration with the retail and e-commerce payment providers.
- Set up solutions for securitization of treasury flows, cash transportation, and fight against fraud.
- Master the local payment ecosystem and understand future developments.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
BUDGET FOR GROWTH (TREASURY)
Prepares accurate budgets & fin. forecasts (exchange rate risk trends & cash forecasts) in relation with other relevant
Controls currency risks and identifies hidden risks.
MASTER MANAGEMENT STANDARDS (treasury, controlling, accounting) & INTERNAL CONTROL
Produces reporting & ensures compliance of treasury transactions with the Group treasury, accounting and management standards (GAAP / IFRS)
EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING & CONSOLIDATION (TREASURY)
Defines and produce financial reporting
Drives and strengthens the processes in order to improve reporting and establishes "best practices"
PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER (TREASURY)
Uses OA know. & market & fin. expertise to understand, improve, challenge & provide strat. reco. contributing to overall effectiv. of bus.
MAXIMIZE FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
Identify & analyze risks/opportunities (REGEFI.com, FXReport, CashReport, SAP, Compass, Magnitude)
- Relevant qualification
- 7-10 years relevant experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We adhere to all local Labour Relations legislation.