We are seeking a dynamic Apprentice with strong analytical and logical thinking skills to play a key role in our accelerated journey on media effectiveness. Working as part of the Media team, within the wider corporate Chief Digital & Marketing Office (CDMO) team, you will work with all divisions in the company, and help drive L’Oréal towards an optimisation, data-driven and media effectiveness mindset.
Within the team, you will be reporting to the Media Effectiveness Manager but may also be asked to support other members of the team.
- You will need to be motivated, driven and passionate about all things media.
- You will need to have a keen eye for detail and good data analyst skills.
- You will need to work with a wide variety of people and solve problems that arise.
- You will be required to provide a high level of customer service to the divisions.
- You will need to be good at managing your workload and working on multiple tasks at one time to deliver projects by set deadlines.
- You will get involved in a wide variety of projects making this a busy but rewarding role.
- We will give you the opportunity to get a true flavour of the world of business data and some of the technologies used to utilise data effectively.
Day-to-day you may be...
- · Project managing econometric studies across some of the biggest beauty brands in the UK
- · Developing and managing internal and external stakeholder relationships to ensure projects are delivered
- · Supporting the team with data analysis in Excel
- · Supporting the team in preparing PowerPoint presentations
- · Analysing paid media campaign performance and identifying opportunities to optimize investment
- · Supporting the team using various systems and tools to track media campaigns
- Working with key Global stakeholders to share knowledge, techniques & best practice
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
- · Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- · Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- · A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- · Strong team player with the ability to network.
- · Ability to work autonomously.
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
In this role you will learn…
- · Everything about media!
- · How to run media effectiveness studies & share the learnings
- · Learn the role each media channels plays within a plan
- · Learn how we use data to inform media planning and buying
- · Learn the different measurement options available and how the learnings inform our media strategy
- · How to build strong stakeholder relationships and deliver projects
- Learn how to visualize key data outputs and strategic thinking
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have the GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade C (4, or equivalent)
- Have achieved an ABB at A Level, or 34 points (16 at higher level) in the International Baccalaureate