僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: Saint Petersburg, FL
國家: United States
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide support to the finance team and key multi-functional business partners
* Prepare monthly reports, ad-hoc P&Ls and assist with consolidation for the financial close
* Summarize and analyze information for headcount and capital spend reporting
* Analyze and validate financial information for monthly consolidated reporting to worldwide headquarters via proprietary group reporting system.
* Perform adhoc analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e. account analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, etc.)
* Review Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
* Strong computer Skills (Excel), experience in SAP helpful but not required
* Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently
* Working knowledge of both finance and accounting
* Must be a recent graduate from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
* Strong academic background evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
* Self-starter, results oriented, strong networking skills and excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Visit us at careers.loreal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email  [email protected] Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.