僱傭類別: Full - Time
位置: New York, NY
國家: United States
Job Title: VP O+O Acceleration
Department: Business Accelerators (CDMO)
Location: New York, NY
Reports into: SVP of Business Accelerators
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
CDMO: The Corporate Digital and Marketing Office mission is to put the consumer at the heart of L’Oréal’s business and drive digital innovation. As a force for L’Oréal’s innovation, CDMO delivers the best consumer experiences, drives new marketing models, and spearheads new digital capabilities to futureproof the group’s business.
What You Will Do:
The head of O+O Acceleration will be responsible for developing and driving our omnichannel strategy across L’Oreal USA brands with an emphasis on data-driven insights, and digital/ecommerce activations. This role will provide leadership and direction to brands on all aspects of the business; effectively managing capabilities & vision, performance tools & dashboards, vendors and best-in- class strategies for L'Oreal USA (LUSA). The Head of O+O must be a self-starter who can work well across multiple teams and stakeholders. This role requires strong communication and presentation skills, comfort with analyzing data, and ability to manage competing priorities. The ideal candidate is a deep retail expert, working directly with top beauty retailers such as Walmart, Target, Ulta, Sephora and CPG/beauty brand.
· Provide strategic guidance, vision & and best practices to brands
· Drive innovation for unique LUSA point of view for O+O business and channel development.
· Establish and maintain channel KPIs, centralized reporting and automation of data.
· Provide point of view on key topics, facilitate thought leadership and sharing
· Lead solution-oriented feedback sessions with internal stakeholders to identify channel blockers and pain-points across O+O and supporting functions such as supply chain, technology, media, etc
· Create high visibility presentations with industry insights and best practice frameworks
· Partner with Divisional and Global counterparts on identifying pilot opportunities for business growth.
· Understand competitive landscape and white space opportunities
· Liaison with key global stakeholders.
· Partner with the L’Oreal Media Team to navigate the Retail Media landscape and complexities in ways of working and measurement.
· Support the O+O acceleration by developing strategic capabilities to support the divisions market share growth
· Lead and guide eRetail Tech to ensure development helps the divisions source insights.
· Support our O+O Ulta business through developing programs to unlock new omni-channel visibility and optimizing the experience for consumers by optimizing internal collaboration with the Ulta SteerCo & influencing Ulta’s leadership team.
What We Are Looking For:
· B.A./B.S. degree and 15+ years of experience
· Significant experience in eCommerce and omnichannel retailer management. Must have experience negotiating with a retailer.
· Demonstrated ability to generate business impactful data tools
· Knowledge of retail media a plus
· Proven ability to translate complicated topics into easy-to-understand information for top leadership and executives.
· Understanding of marketing operations processes and leveraging data to generate insights.
· Proven ability to autonomously drive innovation and strategy to build successful business in a matrixed and complex organization
· Excellent leadership and people and project management skills required
· Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication/presentation skills
· Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
· Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Advanced strategic thinker with ability to discern big picture
What’s In It For You:
• Salary Range: $177,300 -$252,700
• Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
• Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
• Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
• Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
• Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
• Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
• Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected] If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.