Job Description Form
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: YSL Retail Experience Coordinator
Function: Retail Marketing & Education
Supervisor Title: AVP Retail Experience
Section 2: Job Summary
The YSL Retail Experience Coordinator role will support the Retail Experience Team, including the Education & Artistry and Retail Marketing functions. This position is the perfect opportunity for an individual with interest in the full YSL customer experience across all franchises (skincare, makeup and fragrance) and channels. The ideal candidate will be proactive, self-motivated and detail-oriented.
Section 3: Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook, Teams and ability to learn internal software/systems
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration skills and presenting to cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and drive projects forward
- High level of organization and ability to prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making
Close supervision required for judgment or decision making associated with this position.
Section 5: Essential Physical
Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
What’s In It For You: * Salary Range: $61,600 - $83,200 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level) * Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan) * Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!) * Access to Company Perks VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance) * Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!) * Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads) * Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
Section 6: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Administrative Departmental Duties:
- Setup meetings for Retail Experience teams as needed (issue invites with agendas)
- Assist with planning and execution of brand trainings and events (in-store and virtual), ensuring timely delivery of tools and assets
- PO Creation and management of invoice processing and payment to vendors; resolve discrepancies and monthly maintenance; work with vendors on payment processes
- Inventory management for education product closet and local storage unit
Data and Reporting
- Data entry for various system programs (DPM, ESKO, SHOP)
- Work with Education & Artistry team on compiling training assets, including visual and video from OPERA
- Assist with Sampling and GWP files, tracking of skus and allocations
- Manage Order Forms with SKUs and quantities for sets, merchandising and non-saleable goods
Coordination and Logistics
- Shipping materials for various brand and retailer programs (training, gratis, merchandising elements)
- Manage and place product orders via SHOP and manage relationship with warehouse partners
- Uniform management for all Beauty Artists
- Distribution of education tools, including training, in-store and artistry tools
- Manage workflow of Retail Experience projects and trainings; project management from inception to completion
- Gratis program execution (Retailer, Beauty & Fragrance Seminars, Sales Meeting, Holiday Gifting); management of product orders and logistical coordination to ensure timely delivery
Meeting, Training & Event Prep
- Support all department-led trainings and event execution
- Facilitate deck creation and updates for trainings and meetings
- Distribution of in-store and online event tools, assist with event execution as needed
Project Support & Development
- Support Retail Marketing with sampling, gwp and toa programs
- Assist with development of education programs and events, including social community, in-store event ideation, brand book, product one-pagers, presentations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.