Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Drive growth strategies of online emerging channels such as Konvy, JD and Social Commerce to achieve both sell-in and sell-out
- Responsible for managing P&L by maximizing ROI and planning effective trade budget spending aligned with given frame
- Initiate productive promotion, communication and visibility plan to reinforce market share leadership as well as dermatological anchorage position
- Analyze business performance and provide insightful data on regular basis
- Collaborate with platforms and external agency to drive seamless JBP and BAU processes
- Plan stock forecast process to secure optimal stock level with highest accuracy and ATP rate
- At least 4 years of experience in platform and/or FMCG industry preferable
- Have entrepreneurship mindset, result oriented
- Strong in analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Manage complexity and ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation and people skills
- Good command of English both written and speaking
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.