Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Understanding the pain points, the needs and the ways of working of stores to deliver the right service level and the right support to enhance stores performance.
- Replenishment process and stock management.
- Be able to influence stores operations, merchandising, marketing, distribution center, stakeholders, to ensure a reliable, cost effective supply chain.
- Stand up for supply chain interests with the CRO and the business partners.
- Communication skills (facilitate communication, train Retail teams and coordinate retail players).
- Experience in change management, project management.
- Experience of stores (front office, back office, implementation of marketing & sales decisions in stores) would be appreciated.
- At least 5 years of experience in implant role or KAM (FMCG is preferable)
- Strong analytical, forecasting and planning skills, good in business acumen
- Strong in computerized system especially SAP/ MS Ofiice
- Strong communication and coordination, negotiation skills, service minded, and positive attitude
- Fluent in English both written and speaking
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.