Job Function: Marketing
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Country: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Yves Saint Laurent Beauté is the makeup, fragrance and skincare signature of the most subversive Parisian couture brand. No compromise. Your own rules. Now.
What are key highlights of this role?
- Build and implement a 360° external communication strategy in consistency with the international and local guidelines:
- Develop a communication plan alongside the DEC Manager
- Execute integrated communication campaigns on major product launches, brand events….
- Media relations: manage all press and makeup artist relationships
- Media-mapping: identify key UK influencers worth engaging
- Coordinate with the country corporate communication team
- Manage all day-to-day operations of the press office
- Manage internal communication for the Brand
- Develop the brand image internally
- Identify issues related to the brand and anticipate crisis
- Manage and develop DEC Assistant
- Manage the Department’s budget
What could L’Oréal offer me?
· World class training and development
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/