Job Function: Marketing
Position type: Internship
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
Country: United Kingdom
Based: L’Oréal UK
Duration: 54 weeks
Start date: Monday 25th June 2018
Annual Salary: £20,000 per annum
Eligibility: Undergraduate students able to take a year in industry
The driving force behind any successful business is the people and at L’Oréal people are the core of everything we do. It has never been more important to find the right talent to make innovations and decisions to push the business to be the best.
You need to be a people person; you’ll need the emotional intelligence it takes to work with a wide variety of people and solve problems that arise. There will also be opportunity to help with the learning and development of staff too, making this a busy but rewarding role. You will be required to provide a high level of customer service to both candidates and the internal managers alike.
We will give you the opportunity to get a true flavour of the world of Human Resources with a specific focus on talent acquisition and development.
- Screening CVs, setting up interviews
- Organising assessment centres
- Coordinating and managing assessment centre days to ensure they run smoothly
- Respond to candidates with offers and feedback
- Offer support to the planning and execution of the Brandstorm Marketing Competition in the UK
- Be an integral part of the campus activity planning:
- Organising and attending campus presentations
- Working with internal stake holder to ensure commitment is met
Please note that once you have submitted your application the Graduate Team will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a number of weeks to be hearing back from us due to other team constraints.