Urban Decay is seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team in Newport Beach, CA this summer.
Who we want:
- Eager to support a busy team while contributing fresh insight
- Works best in a fast paced environment and simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail creatively and analytically
- A (healthy) competitive spirit
- Resourceful and successfully navigates a vague task
What’s in it for you:
- Fully own an individual project with strategic business impact
- Network and learn about multiple functions (Design, Education, Sales and Marketing)
- Participate in formal and informal training
- Develop presentation skills and business acumen from leading brand managers in the beauty industry
- Bragging rights and tangible results that will be used long after your internship
- Current Junior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring future sponsorship
About Urban Decay Cosmetics
Our story opens in the mid-‘90s, when pink, red and beige enslaved the prestige beauty market. Flying in the face of this monopoly, Urban Decay unleashed a line of lipsticks and nail enamels inspired by seedier facets of the urban landscape. The vibe since day one? Beauty with an edge™.
While we’ve grown like crazy since then, we haven’t stopped experimenting. We now offer an endless array of high-performance cosmetics, from velvety-soft shadows (including some of the industry’s bestselling palettes) and creamy, badass lipsticks to weightless complexion products and high-tech setting sprays to make your makeup last all day.
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry as we are. Our company's success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.