Job Function: Sales & Business Development
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
Responsible for the overall stock levels and ensuring availability of the appropriate product mix of stock in the stores by
- proactively monitoring and resolving low or out-of-stock conditions
- forecasting the appropriate flow of basics and assuring timely ordering
- analyzing and ordering the correct level of color stories, promotional items, sets by door
- working closely with inventory management and customer service to discern product availability implications.
Analyze, review, update and effectively communicate shipment projections and reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
Review, analyze and project all product and GWP returns in partnership with the National Account Director
Participate in season planning and provide support as necessary
Compile all retail sales reports, including:
- Daily, weekly, monthly retail sales reports
- Competitive retail reports
- Mix of business
- Gift with Purchase Trackers
Ad-hoc projects as required:
- Help create and plan all presentations for all on-site management meetings, retailer presentationsProcess new store opening paperwork and communicate closed doors to the Sales Ops Team.
- Align with Sales Ops & Sales Admin to ensure full representation of all doors in SAP, Analytics Cube (Analyzer), and ROE.
- Communicate and follow-up on all necessary business information from buying office to NAD, FVP, Regional Sales Directors and STEs
- Coordinate request and timely delivery of coop /visual materials.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Back to job list