Are you studying marketing and wish to gain practical experience from the world’s largest beauty company? Are you ready to take responsibility and learn from your peers? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Merchandising team as the Merchandising Intern.
As the Swedish Merchandising Intern, your role is to support the merchandising team. In-store-merchandising is key since it is the main point of communication with the end consumer. You will be working with global leading brands such as NYX Professional Makeup, L’Oréal Paris and Maybelline. The role reports to the Senior Merchandising Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Support the Merchandising Team
• Be the owner of certain projects; such as the creation of in-store-displays
• Assist in coordinating planograms and merchandising solutions for point-of-sales (POS)
• Make artworks together with agencies
• Take part of strategy and business meetings
• Do store checks and competitor analyses and report back to the team
• Preferably studying a Master’s Degree
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Experience with Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook is an advantage but not a requirement
• Proactive team player and not afraid to take ownership of own projects
• Flexible and agile mentality
We are looking for our Merchandising Graduate to start no later than the 4th of January 2018. The internship is fixed term for minimum 3 months, preferably 6 months and you should be enrolled in your Bachelor or Master’s studies. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Sweden counting for 250 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.