SalonCentric Stock Processing Clerk - PartTime
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we’re seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous PT Benefits:
- Say goodbye to the mall, late nights and long weekends and enjoy desirable hours with most major holidays off!
- Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
- Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
- Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
- Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L’Oréal USA family!
This position is for SalonCentric, a wholly owned subsidiary of L'Oreal USA. SalonCentric is a leading and rapidly growing wholesale distributor of premium and exclusive brands in the salon and beauty industry.
Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L’Oréal USA family!
- Maintaining store appearance, merchandising, stocking, cash register operations and opening and closing the store within store operational guidelines.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of all product knowledge information, product promotions, upcoming sales and events and advertised products.
- Assist with floor moves, merchandising, display and end cap changes, product shelf maintenance and set up for special events and promotions.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise including the proper receiving of merchandising and associated check in procedures as well as the monitoring of floor stock.
- Maintain store appearance and performs general housekeeping including wiping counters, shelves, windows and restrooms as necessary.
- Helps prepare for and participates in periodic cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Responsible for opening and/or closing the store making sure that all opening and closing procedures are completed per store procedures to include completing required paperwork, securing the store and making the daily bank deposit.
- Performs role within safety guidelines and observes and follows all policies concerning asset protection, merchandising and store operations as directed by management.
- Attend all product knowledge trainings, seminars and meetings as required.
This job summary is provided as an overview of your job responsibilities. It is obviously not possible to document every detail of a job. We reserve the right to modify, rescind or revise this job summary from time to time, as we deem necessary.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | TWITTER | PINTEREST | PERISCOPE
SALONCENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.
#SCJOB1 #saloncentric #beauty #retail #parttime #pt #sales #lorealusa #loreal #salon #centric #makeup #cosmetologist #hairdresser #stylist