Job Function: Administrative & Assistantship
Position type: Fix Term
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: California - El Segundo
Social Media and PR Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time Paid Internship
Location: El Segundo, CA
*Must have graduated within the past 12 months with an undergraduate degree*
NYX Professional Makeup is seeking a Social Media and PR Marketing 12 Month Intern. We are looking for an eager and fast learner to join our Social Media and PR Marketing team. This intern will provide assistance to the Marketing team with an emphasis on event preparation, product seeding assistance, product orders, administrative duties, as well as handle own marketing-related projects as assigned.
This intern will report directly to our Manager of Social Media and PR, and will have a firm focus on NYX's annual Face Awards. There will be some weekend and travel requirements (approximately 10%).
- Social media support, including posting, tracking, analytics
- Seeding product to media and influencers
- Administrative responsibilities
- Assistance with photoshoots and events
- Undergraduate college degree, need to have graduated within the past 12 months.
- Prior internship experience in a Marketing focused position
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Team player attitude with ability to be flexible in job duties
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with social media platforms (ie: Instagram and Instagram Live)
- High level of organization
-Ability to multi-task and stay organized to meet deadlines
-Prior internship in fashion or beauty a plus!
Local candidates only, please!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.