Job Function: Financial & Controlling
Position type: Management Trainee Program
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: Mazowieckie - Warszawa
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies to one unique business: Beauty. Our disruptive teams are obsessed with making a meaningful change, as we believe in the power of Beauty to touch a person’s life, allowing people to become the expression of who they are.
As the world’s number one, our mission is to bring Beauty to All and we are after some seriously upbeat and talented people to do it together with us. To invent the future of Beauty, we look ahead rather than over our shoulder. Each day, at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. Our teams at L’Oréal seize what is starting, react fast, take risks, try, fail, try better and succeed by going beyond what’s thought possible and help us to reach higher and achieve more. Their talent and creativity lie at the very heart of our company. That’s how we make a difference, how we stay ahead, and how we are the number one.
So if you are a master’s student or young graduate looking for the opportunity to start your career within the global business, don’t hesitate…
Join L’Oréal. Lead the Change.
TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Controlling business budgets
- Accountability for acting in accordance with valid standards of management
- Close cooperation with supported departments
- Participation in the group projects for o optimization of financial process
- Participation for the month closing process and budgeting
What we offer:
- An independent and ambitious project - Opportunity to get practical knowledge in the international beauty industry
- Getting into operational work of an FMCG controlling department
- Work in dynamic, friendly teams with the exposion to internationals counterparts
- Opportunity to learn from the best professionals in the market
- 12-months, full time, paid program
- Possibility to continue your career within to company
1/ Graduate Program - 6 months experience in the field commercial team after which they continue career as junior managers in marketing, sales, category management, finance and others.
2/ GoProgram – international internship in a chosen European country in marketing, sales, category management, finance and others.
Required skills and abilities:
- Student of Masters Studies (preferably in Finance/Management/Economy) or recent graduate
- Basic knowledge of accounting and management accounting principles
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel – advanced)
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Analytical competency (ability to analyse data and draw conclusions)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English, (French will be an asset)