Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto:
Tipo de empleo:
Are you ready to take on the challenge to identify Consumer Product Division new growth opportunities on Make Up & Hair categories for the next 3-5 years?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you've been looking for! Now we are looking for an innovative, ambitious & driven Sr Category Manager to drive our business on Make Up & Hair categories.
- Under the Business Development Director responsibility, jointly grow the Makeup and Hair category in the market.
- Craft strategic alignment with other stakeholders (Key Account Manager, Channel Dev Manager, Consumer Insights, etc)
- Develop comprehensive understanding of shopper needs and behaviors.
- Develop a triple win (L’Oréal, Retailer and shopper) strategy, adequate mix activation plan and P&L of the category.
- Build a trustful relation with counterparts at retailer’s, gain category captaincies, monitor category projects rollout, regularly updating Business Development Director
- Act as the referent for his/her category questions. Support the commercial team in their business plan alignment with retailers, with the right shopper and category insights, market and category reviews, and during retailer presentation.
- Help in internal arbitration between brands when needed, thanks to fact based recommendation
- Having 7-9 years working experience as Trade Marketing/ Channel Dev/ other commercial roles from FMCG companies
- Confident and comfortable to work with numbers
- Proficient in English
- Bachelor's degree in any major from top tier university
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Interest on beauty industry (esp for makeup and hair category)
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos