Función del empleo: CMO & Digital
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Localización: Petaling Jaya
Digital and Data Manager
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
In your role, you will scope and deliver digital and data projects to support the business. You are responsible to deliver projects within defined standards, budget, deadlines and quality requirements. You will have a critical role working with internal and external stakeholders.
• Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Define and monitor the project/program plan, budget, activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external).
• Develop reports and analysis.
• Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
• Coordinate and integrate the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution.
• Perform requirements analysis for digital and data projects or change requests.
• Effectively communicate and document project plans, insights and outcomess to cross-functional team members and management.
• Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including; training, user support and communication.
• Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Stay up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s degree in IT/Engineering or related field
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis/data or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Competency in Power BI or Tableau, and SQL.
• Preferred, but not essential: Cloud platform experience .
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• A track record of following through on commitments.