CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Title: 12 Month Intern – Finance (Consumer Products Division)
Location: NYC HQ – Hudson Yards
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
We are offering a 12-month internship in Finance to support our Consumer Product Division. This internship will be based in our New York, NY office.
- Work cross functionally with finance, marketing and accounting to resolve outstanding GRIR (Goods Received/Invoice Received) issues. Ensure that we are properly accrued each month for all Business Units in the Consumer Products Division
- Assist team with the monthly close including journal entries
- Maintain the product and customer mapping for all of CPD ensuring that systems align
- Create financial decks for senior management presentations
- Analyze and validate financial information for monthly consolidated reporting to worldwide headquarters via proprietary group reporting system
- Perform adhoc analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e. process improvement, systems enhancement, etc.)
- Support team in data entry for budgets (2) and trends (4) per year
- Review Profit & Loss Statement and help call-out any risks and/or opportunities
- Strong computer Skills (Excel), experience in SAP/TM1 helpful but not required
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of both finance and accounting
- Must be a recent graduates within the past year from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Knowledge of Finance
- Superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
- Self-starter, results oriented, strong networking skills and excellent communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.