Fonction professionnelle: Human Resources
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Monitor the headcount, prepare Budget/ trend with payroll simulations and all related analysis suggesting actions to maximize efficiency.
Support the C&B Director in the implementation of pay and benefits policies, procedures, and plans enforcing perception of Meritocracy of L’Oréal Italia.
Activities & key responsibilities:
· Collect and Analyze Costs and HCT in partnership with Finance and HR Directors of the Divisions with the aim to identify risks and opportunities.
· Ensure local analysis on Total personnel costs and suggest cost-optimization based on local business awareness in liaison with the zone.
· Play a pivotal role in executing and measuring the effectiveness of global HR policies on a local basis, which include identifying reward issues, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and dashboards
· Collect data for Group Reporting.
· Prepare and coordinate the process of salary revision in Partnership with HR Business Partner fostering meritocracy.
· Plan and follow-up results of local and national inquiries into matters of pay, be aware of developments in the market.
· Make suggestions about developments in matters of compensation & benefits.
Pre-requisites & competences:
· Excellent problem-solving capabilities and superior analytical skills.
· Ideally min 2 year of relevant experience as Cost Controller / Financial Controller
· Interest and strong aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends of the Market for Compensation & Benefit.
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
· Strong interpersonal skills: excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to deal with Senior Management.
· Fluency in Italian and English, any additional language is a plus.
· Proficiency user of Excel and Power Point