First things first:
- Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret)
- When will you start? In September 2020
- How long will it last? 12 months
- How much will you earn? To be determined
You are looking for an exciting Marketing mission for your 12 months apprenticeship?
Yes, we know that you think you know L’Oréal - you might even think of red lipstick and high-heels. Well, for those of you who did, let us tell you one thing: that’s not who we are and that’s not what we are looking for. Truth be told more than 40% of our French work force is masculin (and most of us are wearing sneakers by the way)!
What you do need is a passion for people, pace and a visionary mindset on how to disrupt the #future!
Now, let’s talk numbers :
- Our position: No. 1 - L’Oréal is the the leader worldwide in the cosmetics industry
- Our turnover: 26,9 Billion Euros of consolidated turnover
- Our reach: we are present in 150 countries
- Our strength: 86,000 passionate employees and 36 international brands
- Our commitment: Global environment leader with triple A score in climate change, water security and forests (given by the CDP)
You thought that it is not possible to be an entrepreneur in a big group? Well, let us prove you otherwise!
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
Dive into the life of one division!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you. During your apprenticeship, you will have the chance to discover the secrets of a division and the reasons for its success:
- Consumer Product Division: embrace the universe of a fast-paced environment which accounts for 50% of L’Oréal turnover and have an impact on the products you will see on the shelves of your next-door supermarket
- Luxury division: high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products are the key for the timeless success of our 22 international luxury brands
- Active cosmetics division: health is the future of beauty. Turning science into beauty is the mantra of our 6 Active Cosmetics brands, and this has been made possible thanks to our powerful innovation & the passion of our professional experts such as dermatologists, pharmacists and medical advisers.
- Professional Products Division: the historical division of L’Oréal is now all about transformation, disruptive trends and colorful creativity. Our brands from Professional Products Division live through the expertise of our hair dressers & beauty specialists, distributing our 10 diverse brands through beauty and hair salons
So what does your job look like?
Into the direction of the Consumer Marketing Intelligence Team, and in close collaboration with International Marketing teams, as a Marketing Business Analyst you will:
- Participate in the launch and monitoring of the qualitative & quantitative ad-hoc studies
- Manage relationships between marketing and institutes :
- Brief of the institutes
- Methodological control and respect of timings,
- Read, chack and rectificate the questionnaires
- In charge of logistical organization (test equipment)
- Contribute to carrying out specific studies and analyzes
- Lead market analysis, results analysis, summary writing