Fonction professionnelle: Operations
Type de poste: Internship
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Are you looking for a real working experience as your start point for future career?
Are you looking for a valuable experience in the world leading beauty company full of talents?
Valuable Experience in Real Working Environment
Every year around 3000+ students all over the world have the opportunity to gain valuable experience through an exciting internship at L'Oréal. They are assigned real responsibility and a chance to get to know the company from A to Z. Meanwhile, interns bring a fresh and innovate approach to everything they do and provide us with new insights and impulses. And interns also provide a great pool of talent from which many of your newly hired employees are selected.
What The Intern Program for you?
* The summer intern program is a 2-month program designed for students who look for real job responsibilities and working experiences.
* Discover what the real job and working environment is like in the rapid growing FMCG company.
* Directly work with the best talents and professionals in beauty industry.
* Have a full picture of real work life and business process.
* A precious and valuable opportunity to be evaluated to participate in our Management Trainee Program.
The Operation/ Supply Chain Intern role need:
* Taiwanese Nationality
* Current student - currently pursuing Bachelor (in the 3rd year) or Master Degree
* Available for full time internship Monday - Friday from 9.30am - 6.30pm in 2020 July and August.
* Proficient in English both verbal & written
* Good communication skills & positive working attitude
* Dynamic and creative, with high energy
* Superb analytical skills
→ More information at: https://www.facebook.com/lorealtaiwan/