L’Oréal is present in 150 markets on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to ‘Create beauty that moves the world’; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while making sure we stay committed to making the world a more inclusive and a better place for everyone & our planet. Experience the excitement of agility to shape the future of beauty; where diversity and purpose come together create meaningful impact.
Join our teams to be at the forefront of the Digital & E-commerce business & innovation in the world!
With +4000 Digital & E-com experts, get ready for an infinite career paths at the heart of our 360 digital transformation.
We are looking for an expert in Amazon Media, including AMS (Amazon search) and Amazon DSP, to support the brands in their full funnel strategy, with special focus on increasing the visibility, attracting new leads for the brands and optimizing the sales.
On your daily basis:
Lead the transversal vision of e-commerce media investment across platform, developing benchmarks based on ROAS as well as increase the capacity to recruit for new customers
Optimize the return of Amazon Media Investment
- Adapt strategies to generate incremental sell-out and optimize campaigns via AMZ MMM Deep Dives
- Measure SoS to reduce organic cannibalization while ensuring we don’t lose competitiveness.
- Leverage AMZ Marketing Cloud cases.
- Optimise bidding strategy for Search and DSP.
- Execute Local Learning Agenda and adopting Global Learning Agenda recommendations.
Capitalise and scale retail media solutions to develop e-Retailers & Pureplayers
- Implement best activation practices across Criteo, Citrus or Liveramp
Monitor & frame transactional media per retailer
- Recommend activation levers per retailer
- Continually improve internal and external WoW Media with retailers
- Upskill Transactional Media Managers & eKAMs
Retail Media & 2P Shopper Audiences activation acceleration
- Frame and test retailer audiences’ (2P) activation across full funnel strategies.
- Understand best activation cases and measurement scenarios e
Simplicity for Transactional Media WoW
- Optimization of eCommerce Media Dashboarding
- At least five years of experience in a similar role, working with Transactional Media campaigns or Retailer Media consultancy
- Understanding of e.commerce levers and strong business sense
- Strong analytical and communication skiFluent in English and Spanish. A third language is a nice to have
- Experience in leading the cross-platform vision of e-commerce media, with a focus on developing benchmarks based on ROAS and the ability to recruit new customers.Understanding and hands-on experience managing performance media campaigns
- Knowledge and experience in optimizing Amazon Media investment, adapting strategies to generate incremental sell-out, optimizing campaigns through AMZ MMM Deep Dives, measuring SOS to reduce organic cannibalization, and leveraging AMZ Marketing Cloud cases.
- Ability to capitalize on and scale retail media solutions to develop e-Retailers and otherPure Players, implementing best activation practices across onsite and offsite media platforms.
- Experience in monitoring and managing transactional media per retailer, recommending activation levers per retailer, , and professionalizing internal and external WoW Media with retailers.
- Ability to accelerate the activation of Retail Media and 2P Shopper Audiences, testing 2P audiences in awareness campaigns, ensuring 2P audiences are activated in Co-Op campaigns in addition to Pure Media campaigns with retailers, and understanding best activation cases.
- Experience in optimizing eCommerce Media Dashboarding for simplicity in Transactional Media WoW.
- 😎 Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in the diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your skills;
- 💻Smartworking: up to 2 days of remote working per week;
- Access to the L'Oréal Share&Care package;
- 🍒Cherry on the cake: discount for products from our brands’ portfolio!
If this sounds awesome and you think that there might be a fit, apply now!
How the recruitment process looks like:
- Online application (we advise you to upload an updated CV).
- Interview with the HR team to understand your profile and your expectations. ✨
- Meeting with the business and with your potential future manager to discover in detail the mission designed for you!
Do you want to know more? Read and apply at: https://careers.loreal.com
We’re committed to guaranteeing inclusive recruitment processes and to advocating for hiring and promoting each candidate in an ethical and equitable way.
The Group strictly prohibits discrimination against any applicant for employment because of the individual’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, visible and/or invisible disabilities, socio-economic and/or multicultural origins, health conditions, age, religion or any other characteristics protected by law.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer