Fonction professionnelle: Sales
Type de poste: Contrat A Duree Indeterminee
Type de contrat: Temps plein
🔊 Calling all innovators, disruptors, and dreamers! 📢
⚙️ Join L’Oréal, the world's #1 beauty company present in over 150 markets. For over 100 years, we’ve been transforming, fueled by data, tech, innovation, and science. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while staying true to our commitments to society and the planet.
This could be the beginning of an unbelievable journey. Career possibilities are endless – and YOU are in the driving seat.
🔎 What’s in it for you?
At L’Oréal our pioneeristic and agile spirit keeps us interconnected with all métiers, all the time. Forget silos: L’Oréal allows you to be part of an immersive eco-system designed to develop expertise and accelerate your growth.
Ready to disrupt the future of BeautyAt L’Oréal you’ll be asked to go beyond the ordinary and challenge the status quo. What do we expect from you? Be innovative, bring unexpected ideas, push the boundaries and contribute to solving complex challenges!
As part of the Business Development team within the Consumer Product Division, your mission will be to define the RGM strategy leading a team of 3, in order to maximize revenue and profitability through strategic management of pricing, promotions, product mix and constantly spreading the data culture across the organization.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
• Lead the charge in driving RGM strategies and methodologies, reporting directly to the Business Development Director and working closely with the GM and Finance Director.
• Develop and implement a mid-term agenda to realize incremental turnover and gross profit for the mass market division.
• Conduct in-depth RGM analysis utilizing internal and external data and collaborate with multifunctional teams.
• Standardize and automate dashboards to track and monitor all RGM-related business KPIs.
• Become an expert in understanding retailers' dynamics, value drivers, and consumer/shopper insights, and use that knowledge to influence business decisions.
• Effectively communicate RGM insights and initiatives to the organization, counterparts, and senior management.
• Anticipate risks, opportunities, and solutions to achieve RGM objectives and take timely actions to achieve budget for RGM initiatives together with the multi-functional team.
• Closely track and analyze categories in all online and offline channels, brand price positioning, pack-price architecture, share of assortment, share of shelf, share of promo, promo strategy, and launches.
• Prioritize 'business driver' actions to influence business performance in sell-in, sell-out, financial impact, and structural profitability.
Requirements and Skills:
Last but not least: did you know that L'Oréal Italy has a podcast on Spotify? It may be useful for you to prepare and find out more about the company, the business and its culture. Enjoy 🎧 “The Voice of L’Oréal” 🎧