Fonction professionnelle: CMI
Type de poste: Contrat A Duree Indeterminee
Type de contrat: Temps plein
Pays: United Kingdom
Are you passionate about managing and interpreting large, complex data sets and know how to apply meaningful insights in the FMCG industry? We are on the lookout for a Senior Market Intelligence Manager to join L'Oréal UKI’s CMI team and be a key player in driving growth across key targets and channels. Be part of our dynamic team and make an impact in shaping the future of beauty in market intelligence.
WHO WE ARE
L’Oréal is present in 150 markets on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to ‘Create beauty that moves the world’; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while making sure we stay committed to making the world a more inclusive and a better place for everyone & our planet. Experience the excitement of agility to shape the future of beauty; where diversity and purpose come together to create meaningful impact.
Our Corporate Division supports the 4000+ strong workforce in L’Oréal UK & Ireland. It’s a fast-paced and dynamic environment when you’ll have visibility over our 4 Divisions and play an integral role in moving our business forward.
The CMI mission is to drive Consumer Centricity, putting insight at the heart of business decision planning by providing thought leadership and analytics on the market, consumers, shoppers and competitors.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As the Senior Market Intelligence Manager, you will:
• Contribute to L’Oréal UKI growth by providing in-depth beauty market understanding, analysing channels and category shifts, highlighting key business opportunities.
• The role is concentrated on 3 pillars:
1. 360 beauty Market consolidation: combine all available market data to provide a 100% UK and Ireland market view (offline and online, all beauty categories, all universes, all channels)
2. Market Intelligence: you will build relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure you have full visibility of available data and leverage this knowledge to help build the most robust vision of the market. Answer key business questions and help drive growth on key targets / channels.
3. Data Management: as an expert and key user of continuous data sources (retailer and consumer panel), you will be responsible for data accuracy and robustness.
Key elements to your role:
• Develop a deep understanding of the industry and market
• Produce continuous regular reporting and ad hoc requests that are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
• Analyse multiple sets of data and create output that helps inform the business about market dynamics and competitive activity
• Create new and improved techniques/solutions for data collection, management, and usage
• Communicate effectively across the business to embed market knowledge
WHO YOU ARE
• Proven track record in market and data analytics, data management
• Proven track record in the application of insights in the FMCG industry
• Proven track record of managing senior stakeholders
• Comfortable managing large, complex sets of data (panels, B2B, retailers portal, sell- in…)
• Highly numerate – strong analytically and good commercial acumen
• Expertise in Excel (advanced formulae) and PowerBI
• Experience managing and building databases & dashboards
• Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
• Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to communicate information and opinions persuasively, openly and honestly, including when it concerns difficult messages
• Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment
• Bonus: Familiarity with Nielsen, NPD, and/or IRI data
WHAT WE OFFER
Our people are at the heart of everything we do and play a vital role in the success of our company. We are committed to offering you a package that is fair, competitive, and equitable to help support you to do what you love most, achieve your goals and become the best version of yourself. Our range of optional benefits include money-saving offers and exclusive discounts, in addition to health & wellbeing support, development opportunities, flexibility, and leave entitlements. This includes access to private medical and dental insurance, enhanced pension, 25 days annual leave increasing after 3 years’ service, an online staff shop with up to 60% off products, access to incredible trainings and monthly talks, enhanced family leave provisions as well as up to 4 weeks paid fertility leave. We also have app partnerships with Thrive for mental health and Peppy Menopause support and an employee assistance programme available to all employees for if and when you need it.
HOW WE RECRUIT
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.