Fonction professionnelle: Digital
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: New York, NY
Pays: United States
Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Integrated Consumer Communications (ICC)
- DEVELOPS DIGITAL MARKETING, PR AND MEDIA CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
- Leads Digital, PR, and Media Strategy and execution for Matrix and Biolage Brands. Responsible for articulating vision to team to ensure 100% clarity on mission and team member contribution to objectives.
- Leverages team expertise to deploy impactful Digital, Social, Public Relations and Media campaigns to support brand growth and sales objectives
- Responsible for the master ICC calendar, to ensure the right support for launches, promotions, events and sales initiatives
- Seeks out new technologies and vendor partners to innovate within in Digital Marketing, Media and PR to increase brand awareness and conversion
- Provides strategic direction using informed digital intelligence (dashboards, social analytics etc) to ensure Matrix/Biolage exceeds key KPIs and course corrects strategy as necessary
- Liaison between brand and Global Brand Digital, Division Digital (CDO), and L'Oreal USA CMO Teams. Shares back best practices with ICC and Marketing Teams.
- SUPPORTS BRAND ACCELERATION
- Collaborates with brand category leads to execute key launch and brand initiatives. Facilitates launch planning as required.
- Leads Media and PR strategy for Education and Events as well as Channel Digital Activation (Ulta, JCP, BSG, Amazon)
- Manages PR, Media, and Influencer agencies relationship to ensure effective and on budget execution of campaigns.
- ELEVATES TEAM
- Coaches team members to elevate skill set. Encourages collaboration between ICC and category brand teams to help break down barriers to performance.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and positive morale on the team.
- KEY SKILLS
- Understanding and appreciation of Professional / Salon Beauty Market
- Strategic thinker and effective communicator
- Passionate about digital and marketing
- CORE KPIS:
- “Brand love measurement” EMV (earned media value), BAI (brand advocacy index) and Social footprint (reach and engagement)
- Owned platform performance: website and services reach and engagement
- Best practices to brand teams and countries to support digital efforts
- Feedback (Cross-functional team, Simplicity Surveys, Leadership behaviors, Retention, Exit Interviews)
- DIGITAL EXPERTISE (not mandatory):
- Understands and can articulate CMO/Brand priorities & strategy
- Experience with building influencer campaigns and community management
- Understands Platform requirements and best practices
- Comfortable with key growth drivers/competitive levers
- Experience with Email marketing, data acquisition, and media planning
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres