ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Research & Innovation
Pro-actively manage the Vice President's agendas while taking into account the different time zones, travel, and team’s locations. Notify key meetings to all team members and schedule preparation and slide reviews. Pro-actively identify meeting conflicts and facilitate resolution. Perform diversified general office and administrative duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and practices; exercises discretion and independent judgement.
Nature and level of contacts will vary. Administrative Assistant must have the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and external contacts, including the Sr. Management of L’Oreal USA, L’Oreal Americas and Worldwide management for their relevant division and/or function.
- Create and confirm itineraries for advanced travel, including multiple stops and/or international travel; prepare dossiers for travel visas and arrange for timely processing and receipt of visas.
- Create and assist on procedures related to mailing packages, samples, etc.
- Create purchase orders (POs) and follow-up until payment for capital and operational expenses for the US team
- Organize a budget tracking system for POs by department and review with the department head prior to monthly budget review; pro-actively resolve issues with open POs or invoices with the individuals who placed the order
- Act as alternate approver for expense reports, travel requests, POs, etc.
- Assist in preparation or editing of documents using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint; prepare handouts as needed for key meetings
- FedEx / Carriers: send and follow-up until delivery
- Manage office supplies inventory for the team and restock when applicable
- Meeting Logistics: arrange meetings - room reservations, coffee/food orders
- Schedule and arrange meetings for the team, ensure conference rooms are booked, IT ticket is created, and equipment is properly set-up
- Non-Disclosure Agreements / Contracts: follow-up signatures
- Ensure that all Non-Disclosure Agreement are signed and giving to Human Resources
- Partner with IT to ensure all New Hire equipment is ordered in a timely fashion
- Organize F.I.T meetings between New Hires and partnering teams
- Organize newcomers arrival (IT requirements) and FIT meetings
- Organize annual team off site meeting
- Organize and coordinate itineraries/meetings in Clark with key France Global partners (ie: visitors outside of the US, and other Zones and external contacts)
(Accountabilities are general and may vary according to the scope of the business)
Requirements and Experience:
- Five plus year’s previous administrative experience supporting multiple VP’s, and working for an international company
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of groups such as peers and senior management
- Strong organizational and communication skills and team orientated philosophy
- Ability to build a strong internal network
- Ability to maintain composure and move between tasks efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.