Position Overview: This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Plant Manager including scheduling meetings, completing expense reports, answering phones, and preparing for various site visits, as well as involvement with employee events and activities.
- Maintaining daily calendar and events for Plant Manager.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations, memos, letters, agendas, meeting minutes, etc.
- Organizing travel arrangements and preparing travel and expense reports.
- Arranging meetings including the coordination of attendees, booking location and time, arranging meals and materials.
- Managing Purchase Orders, office supplies, and other ordering responsibilities for various departments.
- Assisting in the scheduling and coordination of Employee Events throughout the calendar year. Coordinating various Human Resources related tasks (ex. Birthday cards/Flowers). Distributing broadcast announcements and updating bulletin boards.
- Coordinating Management Committee meetings and presentations; distributing agenda.
- Manage vendor relationships for various employee services.
- Provide support to other departments and manage special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of administrative experience required.
- Intermediate level PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality with the ability to manage sensitive information.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage at all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Requires strong verbal and written skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining priorities and meeting commitments.
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency.
- Current PC Skills utilizing Excel, and related MS Office Software are necessary for success.
- Must be able to act with discretion and confidentiality.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.