- Own the planning and forecasting process for a specific brand/category within the customer portfolio.
- Main Supply Chain contact facing customer as well as internal Sales teams.
- Coordinate customer-centric communication by playing central role in Sales-SC; SC-Retailer SC; e2e SC interfaces for L’Oreal.
- Own key customer-centric SC metrics – Replenishment, OTIF, OSA, Forecast Accuracy, Retail Inventory, and Cost to Serve.
- Execute planning process against 3 year Customer Supply Chain Master Plan.
- Support Sales in driving successful JBP.
- Understand customer’s portfolio needs and engage Supply to deliver to expectation.
- Track Customer’s business and their own Brand sales and forecasting to proactively address demand and gaps and to drive consumption
- Maximizing sales through driving operational efficiencies.
- Develop resident expertise on Customer Supply Chain and Replenishment systems and Network.
- 3-5 years experience in FMCG Supply Chain or equivalent. At least 1+ years in a customer-facing lead role.
- Interact effectively, including solid negotiation and customer facing skills
- Demonstrated analytical approach to management of supply chain interface between supplier and the customer.
- Ability to influence e2e Supply Chain and other functions across reporting lines.
- Proven ability to structure and conduct supply chain analyses with particular emphasis on customer collaborative results.
- Ability to understand impact of decisions and changes to e2e Supply Chains and to convert strategy into results.
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Extract, analyze, and manage data from internal and customer systems to both effectively and efficiently support the work of Supply Chain/Sales/Customer. Use report data to provide planning and forecasting information. Be the expert of the customer leading to supply chain e2e improvements/efficiency
- Assist Account Supply Chain Lead in the design and implementation of account specific efficiency, identifying opportunities for increased sales by regularly monitoring key customer inventory levels/POS on promotional, launch, and basic product. Provide store level analysis focusing on evaluation of appropriate inventory based on store volume and region.
- Actively participate in and lead portions of weekly cross-functional meetings and meetings with Sales/Customer/Management
- Conduct and analyze timely reporting associated with inventory including but not limited to allocations, product run-outs/transitions, stop ships and launch orders
- Support replenishment initiative including CPFR and VMI
- Conduct ad hoc analysis directly associated with Supply chain, Sales and Customer activities.
- Strong analytical skills, functional (transactional) knowledge, calculated decision making abilities, and multi-tasking capability
- Acts with human sensitivity: Demonstrates respect. Commitment to CPD Operations Values: Trust and Trustworthiness, Respect, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability
- Interacts effectively: Listens and communicates effectively
- Displays sensitivity to the “Metier” of L’Oreal: Focuses on quality
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship: Takes initiative and focuses on customers
- Achieves results with integrity: Conveys energy, acts with integrity, and focuses on results
- Innovates: Shows curiosity and promotes team creativity
- Manages complexity: Reasons from multiple perspectives
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.