Fonction professionnelle: Research & Innovation
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Site: Clark, NJ
Pays: United States
Position Title: Associate Counsel, Advertising Claims Substantiation
Department: Safety, Regulatory, and Claims Americas
Location: Clark New Jersey
Division: Research & Innovation, Claims Substantiation
- Evaluate and validate product claims for L’Oreal products, including claims-related launch responsibilities for domestic, regional and international brands collaborating closely with L’Oreal colleagues globally. Primary stakeholders will include the product development, product evaluation, regulatory, safety, marketing and legal teams, worldwide Claims and Country Scientific Directors.
- Act as Principal contact person in the claims review in assigned areas, from inception to launch and beyond.
- Perform legal and compliance review of advertising copy in all forms of media including but not limited to, television, digital media, packaging, print, public relations and other promotional materials.
- Reviews test reports, test designs and literature to determine if sufficient for claims support.
- Create claims dossiers and provide substantiation dossiers to authorities in the US and abroad as needed, includes attestations, television network substantiations and retailer substantiation requests.
- Applies and provides claims advice applying laws, regulations and guidance from Federal Trade Commission, Food & Drug Administration and National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau, case law and assists with defending challenges (litigation).
- Collaborates with international colleagues on Claims/Communications limitations in countries where products will be sold.
- Keeps management informed of escalating issues. Assist management with formulating and implementing policy.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- JD - Law degree
- Minimum of four years industry experience (cosmetics/personal care, pharmaceutical, food or products), including specific experience in claims substantiation, preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the product claims regulations and U.S. compliance landscape
- Take an active leadership role with Marketing, Legal and within R&I to resolve disputes on claims.
- Collaborative, strategic, excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a cross functional role and to interact effectively across highly matrix global organization.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, and interpersonal) and the ability to identify and recommend solutions to problems. Strong negotiation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work in an exhilarating, fast-paced environment.
- Multi-lingual. English fluency, Portuguese, French and/or Spanish would also be a plus.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an on-going basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres