Fonction professionnelle: Sales & Business Development
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
- Build the joint business plan with the Account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the Account (s) results: turnover, market share and profit.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiation. Build the action plan, including promotions, campaigns, permanent and secondary placement to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Act as the expert of your Account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process.
- Build a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices in communication with the Account.
- Are experienced salesperson with track record;
- Possess good communication and negotiation personality traits;
- Strong in mobilizing cross-functional teams;
- Have strategic approach to short and long term actions and planning;
- Good Microsoft Excel skills;
- Carry category B driving license;
- Are fluent in Latvian and English.
Opportunities at L’Oréal:
- Representing world’s leading brands in the industry and market leader in region;
- Dynamic and ever-growing environment with development track for each individual;
- Open and intercultural team with international exposure;
- And a great place to work!
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres