Fonction professionnelle: Tech
Type de poste: Contrat A Duree Indeterminee
Type de contrat: Temps plein
Pays: Chinese Mainland
Brief Job Description:
L'Oreal Group is at the forefront of an HR transformation, leveraging innovative solutions to enhance the employee experience. We are seeking a motivated HR Tech Service Delivery Manager to oversee the efficient delivery of HR Tech services. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the operations and support of HR systems across multiple countries in the Zone, ensuring service level agreement (SLA) compliance, driving process improvements, and collaborating with the global team and managed service provider.
- Ensure continuous successful service delivery for newly launched Global OneProfile and OnePayroll Programs across the Zone as well as multiple local HR applications.
- Manage the support services and supervise their functioning within the defined standards (KPIs and SLAs), re-define the standards as needed. Ensure best practices are followed.
- Ensure the corrective, evolutionary and technical maintenance are in place; take proactive action to ensure application stability and security to avoid potential service disruption and/or system outage.
- Define clear emergency action plan and validate the disaster recovery plan is in place.
- Act as an escalation point and take ownership of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties, to ensure fast resolution and closure. Establish effective and timely communication to the stakeholders. Ensure RCAs are provided.
- Monitor incoming demands, work with the Business on their prioritization and ensure the proposed solutions are delivered on timely basis.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with internal users and external suppliers.
- Provide continuous feedback on Managed Service Provider; identify opportunities for their continuous technical upskilling and understanding of the L’Oreal business practices.
- Collaborate with other IT functions, including Data and Integrations, to ensure the end-to-end process is fully functional at all times.
- Provide regular reports on service delivery with relevant KPIs; develop user-friendly dashboards with real time data.
- Maintain effective communication and provide alerts to IT and business stakeholders regarding system updates, issues, and improvements.
- Stay informed about emerging trends in HR technology and contribute to the development of HR Tech strategy and governance.
- Share best practices and contribute to the global HR Tech service delivery process framework, fostering collaboration with global team and other zone HR Tech teams.
- Participate in L’Oreal Zone Service Delivery Manager Community and provide regular reporting on incident trends to senior IT leaders.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres