Fonction professionnelle: Tech
Type de poste: Contrat A Duree Indeterminee
Type de contrat: Temps plein
- Monitor incoming requests for Technologies & Infrastructures and ensure solutions are being proposed for functional needs that are not yet covered in line with the overall system coherence.
- Create service catalog and identify new services and transfer ownership to relevant domain architects (with the collaboration with GBT team for global MSP)
- Ensure the corrective, evolutionary and technical maintenance of the Technologies & Infrastructures, optimize the system / technology development and performance taking proactive action to ensure stable and secure application and infrastructures to avoid potential service disruption.
- Define and manage the support services and supervise its functioning within the defined standards (define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and oversee performance)
- Coordinate the different experts needed in order to deal with incidents and service requests from level 2 and 3
- Manage escalations, crises and exceptional situations and define the emergency action plans, and review problems linked to major incidents or repetitive incidents.
- Participate in the selection of external suppliers as well as the outsourced services contracted, and follow-up on associated governance.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with internal users and/or external suppliers, understanding and managing vendor contracts (Technical, business and Legal aspects), and financial engagements.
- Produce documents and templates describing products, services, components to establish compliance with relevant documentation requirement; ensure they are valid and up to date and that functions and features are documented in an appropriate way.
- Manage change and release processes with the provider to introduce new services / technologies in accordance with the L’Oréal change management process and constraints.
- Coordinate and/or manage the internal/external human resources.
- Ensure documentation and maintenance of key assets in CMDB and APM
- Build / maintain / support the Business Continuity Plans for critical applications / services and run Disaster Recovery Plans and maintain associated procedures updated using transition to run outputs.
- Manage contractual framework for the scope of provider and ensure continuity of service.
- Contract review and improvements follow up
- Contribute to financial review and forecast according to budgeted services and report the contract deviances and necessary alignment.
- Conduct regular governance meetings with service providers and report providers KPIs through service reporting and monitoring, and conduct workload allocations and service costs.
- Manage / Maintain Service Catalogue / Convention
- Maintain capacity plans and capacity management aligned and in sync with the billing and financial forecasts
- Follow the governance, processes (incl. key ITSM processes such as incident, change and problem management), knowledge base standards set at the Zone and Group Level.
- Align with the processes, standards, policies, and tooling set by the Group SDMs in the same Infra Technical Domain
- Minimally 10 years of IT Service delivery & Project Management experience
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of ITIL, IT Service Delivery & service transitioning
- Direct work experience in technical infrastructure management, capacity, and vendor management.
- Proven experience in people management, risk management, and change management.
- Knowledge of IT Infra structure management platforms like windows, Linux, Databases, storage etc.
- Experience in managing Data center operations & IT Service Delivery
- Experience with working with offshore (India) based teams.
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams in IT infrastructure management.
- Manage and drive the technical discussions during the high priority issue calls with customers Stakeholder management.
- Good communication skills
- Good experience with MS Project, Microsoft Excel, Visio, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Strong negotiation/facilitation skills with an ability to gain consensus.
- Excellent written and presentation skills and strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage customer expectations throughout the project implementation and delivery process.
- Ability to work on teams in a lead and participative capacity with many different and diverse stakeholders.
- Formal knowledge of service delivery management principles, processes, and tools.
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres