Fonction professionnelle: Sales
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Full - Time
Pays: Puerto Rico
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Division: L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty
Location: Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Reports To: Sr Business Development Manager
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty, our mission is to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. Our division is the world leader in dermo-cosmetics by adding health to beauty. Our brands portfolio includes CeraVe, LaRoche Possay, Vichy, SkinCeuticals, Decléor offering a range of skincare and haircare products to respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin.
What You Will Learn:
What We Are Looking For:
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines.
• Years of Experience: Minimum five (5) years of experience in sales management related position or distributor focused on trade marketing. Experience working with Caribbean region and/or in the consumer goods or beauty Industry is preferred.
• Job Specific Experience/Skills:
• Technical Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Analyzer and business applications.
• Travel: This position may require traveling of 50-75%.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee spends specific time in the following physical activities:
• Stand: 1/3 to 2/3
• Walk: 1/3 to 2/3
• Sit: Over 2/3
· Talk or hear: Over 2/3
Also, the employee lifts specific weight following safety guidelines and policies established by the Company.
· Lift up to 10 pounds: Under 1/3
· Lift up to 25 pounds: None
Lift up to 50 pounds: None
· In-depth knowledge of products/category
· Research and market data analysis
· Knowledge of competitors, markets trends and consumers
· Financial knowledge (P&L, S21, Cost of Goods, sales forecasts)
· Media planning knowledge
· Excellent communication skills (Written and verbal).
· Possess strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate with confidence to both internal and external customers.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.