Together with the support of the greater multifunctional team, including sales, finance, marketing and supply chain, the Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and nurturing the retailer partnership, while delivering on both the customer business plan and L’Oréal Canada’s sales and profit objectives.
- Under the supervision of the Brand Director, you will build the commercial brand vision and development for Canada.
- Develop, monitor and manage a retailer/customer account portfolio, in accordance with division strategy and brand affairs.
- Elaborate joint business plans with the account(s).
- Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, and profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant.
- Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy.
- Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Catman, finance, marketing).
- Drive the performance of the retailer account (P&L).
- Manage trade agreements, contracts and invoices associated with the brand.
- University degree is required, preferably in business or finance.
- Previous National Account Management experience in CPG industry.
- Experience with fact-based selling and category reviews.
- Experience with sales reporting systems, including A/C Nielsen - Retail Link experience an asset.
- Understanding of financials including trade spend and P&L.
- Excellent communications and negociation skills.
- Previous experience as a KAM or CATMAN.
We offer our employees the option to work remotely one day per week, take advantage of the summer and winter hours, and enjoy the holiday vacation. We also offer a wellness program and an employee assistance program to further meet the needs of our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.