Who Are We?
As the number one global cosmetic company L’Oreal is continuously reinventing the beauty that moves the world. Since 1909 this ongoing revolution has been spearheaded by the innovation, integrity and resilience of the men and women of L’Oreal. Today we continue to be the change we aim to see in the world the as the number one beauty tech company by reinventing the business of tomorrow through our pillars of success including technology, sustainability, and inclusivity.
Role & Responsibilities
The Retail Sales Account Executive will support the Retail Sales team and the field trainers in our Luxury Division by enhancing the Beauty Advisors & Brand Ambassadors ability to grow the brands in the given territory.
The training and education shared will allow the store teams to master brand knowledge, cross-selling and routines, and therefore, increase the sell-out. The Retail Sales Account Executive will also support the teams through in store events and animations.
1. Develop, train and coach the various store teams
- Provide personalized follow-up & coaching
- Engage with the stores Beauty Advisors on the brands core, strategic and act as additional support to the trainer for new launches knowledge
- Ensure continuous development of product knowledge and expertise on the brand
2. Drive the business through Retail Education to help the Retail Sales Team to beat the market & achieve sellout objectives
- Align with regional sales team and trainer on key doors and individuals to address and build a plan to achieve operational and BA excellence
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders for a perfect consumer experience
- Represent and transmit brand values to the store teams
3. Elevate the fundamentals of Retail Excellence
- Elevate consumer experience through events and animations
- Keep an eye on the competition – share what you are seeing and propose action plans accordingly and work closely with the Retail Sales Team and trainer on the next steps.
- Ensure brand image is at the core of all in store visits
- Report qualitative feedback on opportunities and challenges from the stores, keeping an open and solution-oriented attitude
- Exclusive employee discounts of upto 50%
- Access to unlimited virtual learningplatforms
- Phenomenal vacation policy as wellas Holiday time off
- Health/dental insurance and RRSPparticipation as of your first day
- A defined pension plan
- $500/year Wellness Spending Account
- And more!
L’Oréal Canada is an equal opportunity employer for all.