Location: L’Oréal Switzerland – Geneva
To build close customer-centric relationships based on information sharing with the aim of ensuring the best shelving placement service for retail outlets while optimizing inventories and costs throughout the chain.
- To ensure that processes (procurement, litigation, product takebacks, ... ) run smoothly between customers and subsidiaries and to define a dashboard with shared indicators;
- To ensure and optimize data exchange with Key Accounts, for example:
- Customer order processing or VMI;
- Alignment of sales catalogues and product data exchanged between customers and subsidiaries;
- Coordination of quantities for launches and promotional activities;
- Stocks in Trade ;
- EDI projects.
- To propose and implement with Key Accounts physical distribution and cost reduction partnerships (centralized deliveries, Incoterm FCA, reduction of delivery frequencies, etc.);
- To measure, monitor and optimize KPI's major accounts:
- Service levels: service level to warehouse, from warehouse to retail outlets, etc...);
- Stocks in Trade: warehouse and retail outlets;
- Complaints rate (Physical Distribution, Discounts, Price Lists, ...);
- Costs: Cost-to-Serve analysis.
- To participate in regular internal business meetings involving Supply Chain, Trade and Marketing departments (Matchteams, Category meetings, etc.);
- To set up and participate in meetings with the Physical Distribution and Credit Management departments for monitoring major accounts;
- To act as facilitator at regular Supply Chain meetings with customers;
- To manage the order portfolio, for the division concerned, optimizing all processes, which entails optimizing service levels, smoothing the physical distribution activity load, ensuring compliance with timings for special promotional displays, etc.
- To coordinate major supply activities for the entire business (Solar Returns, Makeup Tour Returns, Marketing Returns, ...);
- To ensure proper functioning of the order-payment cycle in compliance with the Group Supply Chain management guidelines for Key Accounts (Cut-offs, Price Lists, Sales Terms & Conditions, Credit ...);
- To ensure internal communication and required reporting on supply performance with the customer (KPI's customers).
- You have a university education with a specialization in finance, engineering or management. You already had the opportunity to become familiar with the world of work (minimum years' experience) and have experience in Supply Chain jobs, ideally in FMCG sector;
- You are flexible, communicative and strongly oriented to customer service. You are driven by entrepreneurial spirit and love challenges. You are a good team player and have good organizational skills. You already demonstrated your critical thinking and logic as well as your analysis and synthesis skills;
- Your mother tongue is (Swiss-) German or French and you are fluently bilingual in the other language. Knowledge of English is an advantage;
- You work comfortably and skillfully in the MS Office IT environment. SAP knowledge is an advantage.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 100 years. With its unique international portfolio of 36 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 and employs 86 000 people worldwide. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail, branded retail and e-commerce. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
In Switzerland, we employ approximately 400 people at our head office in Geneva and in the field. Collaboration, transparency, agility and lab spirit characterize our local working environment. As a team of talented experts, our mission is to energize the Swiss cosmetics market by creating an innovative experience for our consumers, thus becoming a reference in Europe.
At L’Oréal, we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chaiman and CEO of L’Oréal)
WHAT WE OFFER
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic and agile work environment, a competitive salary with excellent secondary conditions and opportunities for further career development.
If you are ready to work in a dynamic and exciting environment, we can offer you exciting challenges. We have modern offices, facilities and tools that allow you to give your best every day with lots of flexibility and cross-functional work. We also offer a minimum of 1 day home office per week.
As a market leader, we are present in the entire sales landscape and have a unique knowledge of distribution channels and retail. The commercial development of our various national markets is one of our most important goals.