Fonction professionnelle: Legal
Type de poste: Permanent
Type de contrat: Part - Time
Start date: as soon as possible or to be agreed
Location: Geneva Switzerland
Reporting to the Legal Director of the country/entity and functionally to the Group Data Protection Officer, the applicant will be focusing on the local implementation of the Group’s personal data protection policies and processes, for consumers, employees, clients and service providers, in compliance with the applicable laws.
- Implement and update personal data protection policies and terms;
- Draft and/or adapt procedures to ensure that Group policies are effective (including privacy impact assessments, data subjects complaint handling procedures…);
- Review data collection and use practices to ensure consistency and legal compliance, including the definition and application of retention periods;
- Ensure documentation of processing activities including maintaining a data protection Register;
- Verify and amend data protection clauses in providers’ and customers’ agreements in German, French and English;
- Ensure with IT security that relevant measures guarantee compliance with data protection policies and procedures;
- Assess digital tools’ privacy impact and make recommendations to ensure tools’ compliance (e.g. apps…) in connection with country deployment kits;
- Ensure the proper application of the data security breach policy in close cooperation with the Group DPO’s team and other relevant functions;
- Review of websites and contests’ participation conditions in accordance with the applicable data privacy rules (opt-in, cookies…)
- Ensure that data subjects’ requests are handled adequately and in a timely manner and that image rights are guaranteed;
- Participate as a key member of the Country Data Privacy Committee;
- Communicate internally regularly and organize events, such as a “Data Privacy Day”;
- Monitor the Swiss and EU regulatory evolution on data protection (participate to conferences and training)
BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- Law degree, preferably from a leading Swiss law school
- Solid background and understanding of Swiss and EU law, including data privacy regulations and practices
- IAPP/CIPP-E certification a plus
- 5 years+ of relevant experience acquired either in a legal department, law firm or data protection authorities’ offices
- Ability to apply that knowledge in a practical and pragmatic way in order to prioritize and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- English, French and German language fluency (both written and spoken) is essential
- Hands on, entrepreneurial mindset and flexibility to manage multiple matters simultaneously
- Strong communication and negotiation skills allowing to foster deep collaborative relationships with stakeholders at all levels and functions of the company
- Understanding of IT/IS challenges and business stakes
- Self-motivator, passionate and curious
WHAT COULD L’OREAL OFFER ME?
- World class learning and development opportunities.
- Excellent benefits including pension, product discounts, support in green mobility, and a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours and home office policy.
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.The opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE (careers.loreal.com)
◄ Retour à la liste d’offres