Develop and implements the Division commercial strategy across the retailer/customer portfolio
? Build and achieve the Division results: turnover, market share, profit; consolidate, steer the budget and P&L
? Manage a retailer-centric relationship: build a strong relationship with the top management of the retailers to find as much strategic alignment as possible
? Seek to overcome roadblocks as necessary
? Adapt and animate an efficient multifunctional organization to mirror the retailer’s / customer’s
? Build a strong team and foster a culture of excellence
? Contribute to Mancom business vision by sharing perspective, risks and opportunities.
? Pilots the negotiation and execution, builds the action plan to implement the Division strategy.
? Allocates resources accordingly, ensures accurate forecasts and adapts plan when needed.
? Monitors a retailer-centric account planning process to reach as much alignment as possible with each client and designs a retailer specific development plan.
? Builds a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
? Builds a strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
? Manages, coaches and develops his/her team and leads multifunctional team work between his teams and other departments. Ensures efficient customer intelligence
TECHNICAL & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES:
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
- Activates Business Drivers
- Pursues turnover and profit optimization
- Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
- Builds on categories Shopper insight
DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
- Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer
- Influences the retailer
- Builds retailers development plan
- Manages intermediate agent relationships
- Adapts brand distribution strategy
- Collaborates across functions
BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATE
- Builds Selling story
- Sets negotiation priorities
- Conducts Win-Win negotiation
- Ensures compliance
MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
- Forecasts business with accuracy
- Drives Point of Sales field execution
- Follows-up & controls
- Masters brand selling scenarios
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / PERSONAL COMPETENCIES:
? B Com / MBA
? Previous staff management experience
? Good interpersonal skills
? Negotiation skills
? Project Management
? Good team player
? Ability to work flexible hours