Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you passionate about sales and excellent service experiences? Are you ready to challenge the status quo and think out of the box? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our E-Commerce team.
As the E-Commerce Key Account Manager, your role is to build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence.
The role reports to the Nordic E-Commerce Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements
- Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner
- Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales,…)
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance
- Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner’s sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- You have 2-3 years of experience within; account management / key account management / buyer / category manager (Preferably from the FMCG industry or from beauty / fashion retailers)
- You are fluent in English and ideally Swedish
- You are extrovert and has the ability to surf in complex matrix organization building connections & network
- You are structured and analytical in your way of working
- You have a hands-on and pro-active approach and a strong willingness to drive results
- E-commerce experience is seen as plus, but not required (it’s primarily of all a commercial role)
- You are flexible and able to travel 15-20% of your time
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.