Job Title: Industrial Quality Coordinator
Goal: To perform testing, analysis and disposition of bulk, components, work in process (WIP) and finished goods in support of production and release of cosmetic products.
Educational, Mental, or Certification Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency required; Bachelor degree in sciences (Chemistry or Biology) preferred.
- Experience in Cosmetics Industry preferred.
- Good Management, organizational, and communication skills;
- Must have computer skills and proficiency in Excel and Word;
- Must have good English verbal and written skills;
- Basic mathematical skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division are essential in completing the job requirements of this position;
- Must have strong attention to details.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
General Job Duties:
Responsibilities are not limited to the below listing:
- Supports Open Manufacturing, regarding the quality control testing of packaging components, bulk and finished goods;
- Works with the Contract Manufacturers, Logistics, and others as necessary;
- Perform quality control testing according to the L’Oreal DGO methods;
- Responsible for quality control testing and release of components, bulk, WIP, and finished goods;
- Work with the Contract manufacturers to resolve production related issues;
- Responsible for safe practices in the laboratory;
- Responsible for taking part in SHAP assessments;
- Issues rejects on non-conforming lots;
- Testing and release of bulk;
- Performing line audits at the contract manufacturers;
- Responsible for verification of lab equipment;
- Complete paperwork and computer work;
- Perform other duties as directed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.